Basic Fatigue Management ( BFM) – TLIF0005 Apply a Fatigue Risk Management System
The Driver fatigue management training is intended for heavy vehicle drivers who require the knowledge and skills to:
- Apply fatigue management strategies to reduce fatigue
- Operate within a fatigue risk management system
- Be able to identify and act upon the warning signs to minimise fatigue during work
- Planning trips and routes, keeping of records
- Comply with law requirements regarding work and rest limits
- Extend their driving hours from 12 to 14 hours.
On successful completion, applicants will receive a Statement of Attainment TLIF0005 – Apply a Fatigue Risk Management System
Training 4 Transport delivers Nationally Recognised Training courses on behalf of RAISE Training (RTO Number: 91655)
This training is approximately 6 hours.
All courses are delivered Face to Face.